+91 9723459572    info@taxorigin.com

Manufacturing and Trading Concern

1. VAT Registration: To start a sole proprietorship business, business involved in sale of goods and products may obtain VAT or TIN Registration using the Proprietor’s PAN Card from the respective state government. However, once VAT registration is obtained, monthly or quarterly or half-yearly or annual VAT tax returns must be filed by the Proprietorship.

2. Shop & Establishment Act License: Shop and establishment license can be obtained to show proof of existence of Proprietorship business.

3. TAN (Tax Collection and Deduction Account Number): If you are collecting Tax either from your customers or employees then TAN is must. Once TAN is obtained, quarterly TDS returns must be filed by the Proprietorship.



In addition to above, other registrations like shop and establishment act license or MSME registration or ESI registration or professional license ( if you decide to have employee or employees in your business), IEC -Importer exporter code, for import-export business  can be used by the sole proprietorship to establish the existence of a proprietorship business