+91 9723459572    info@taxorigin.com

Service Providing Concerns

1. Service Tax Registration: Businesses involved in providing services are liable to collect and remit service tax and hence required to obtain Service Tax Registration Number. Once service tax registration is obtained, half-yearly service tax returns must be filed by the Proprietorship.

2. TAN (Tax Collection and Deduction Account Number): If you are collecting Tax either from your customers or employees then TAN is must. Once TAN is obtained, quarterly TDS returns must be filed by the Proprietorship



In addition to above, other registrations like shop and establishment act license or MSME registration or ESI registration or professional license ( if you decide to have employee or employees in your business), IEC -Importer exporter code, for import-export business  can be used by the sole proprietorship to establish the existence of a proprietorship business.